Step #1 Contact us
– Employers will see our job adverts, marketing or social media presence and will be able to contact us for more information and to arrange a meeting or phone conversation
Step #2 Understand your needs
– The Employer will then meet with one of our professionally trained Consultants to understand the staffing requirements in detail and for the client to find out more about the services National Talent offer
Step #3 Documenting your requirements
– A bespoke Organizational Needs Analysis Survey will be undertaken by our Consultant
– An individual SLA on the service National Talent will provide the Employer will be approved by the client
– For more complex, high volume requirements National Talent will issue contracts for signature by both parties
Step #4 Search
– A National Talent consultant will search our extensive database for the right candidates that match the client profile and job description
– National Talent will also proactively search through various advertising channels and social media to source the right candidates for the client
Step #5 Selection
– A bespoke 3 stage interview and selection process that includes competency based interviewing, psychometric testing and skills assessments will be deployed for each candidate.
– A shortlist of relevant candidates will then be presented to the client
Step #6 Interview process
– The Employer will conduct their own interview and select their preferred candidates from the National Talent shortlist of CV’s
Step #7 Managing offer and rejections
– National Talent will act as the third party broker between candidate and employer.
– We will consult for both parties to reach agreement on mutually acceptable terms of employment.
– Once offered and accepted National Talent will then keep in constant communication with the candidate, so that they start their employment on time.